Baked Parmesan Ranch Crusted Chicken
I found this recipe on Yellow Bliss Road. Click here or on the picture above to go directly to their site and see the full recipe and all the steps. I only put this summary here for those occasions where a site goes bye-bye or they clean house or something and I just can't find the recipe. So go there now and enjoy this recipe.
4 chicken breasts
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 3/4 of a sleeve)
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In sealed Ziploc bag, crush Ritz crackers by hand or with a rolling pin.
- Add Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- Rinse chickens and pat dry.
- Arrange in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Spread a thin layer of Ranch dressing over the top.
- Sprinkle a handful of cracker/cheese mixture on each chicken breast and pat down.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.