The Kids Did It have another great recipe. I will tell you again. You really have to visit their site - so many great yummies and look soooo good! LOL You can click here or on the photo above to go directly to their site. Be sure to check out some other recipes while you are there! Again, I will add the summary below just in case their site is down for some reason, but they give the most details on their recipes!
1 frozen pizza dough, thawed
6 ounces spaghetti
1/2 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
8 ounces Mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put out piece of parchment paper to work on.
- Roll out pizza dough to 12x16 rectangle.
- Cover with a piece of plastic and let it rest.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- In separate pan, heat up ground beef or Italian sausage. Drain well.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and combine well.
- Uncover dough and place spaghetti and sauce in a strip lengthwise. Leave about 3 inches of dough on all sides.
- Top with cheese cubes.
- Make cuts around the dough, about 1/2 inch from the spaghetti filling.
- Begin braiding the dough. Fold in the top strip and then criss-cross strips across middle, tucking in the bottom at the end.
- Transfer the parchment paper to the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Make 30-35 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Cool slightly and slice to serve.
Listed Under Recipe Categories
Ground Beef, Sausage, Pasta