Beef Goulash Recipe
I found this recipe on Random Mommy. Doesn't it look good? Click here (or on the picture above) to visit their site directly. You will be able to print out the recipe there so easily. Be sure to check out some more of their great recipes while you are there!
1 pound ground beef
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
2 jars pasta sauce
1 pound frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans)
2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Brown meat in large skillet with garlic. Drain.
- Cook vegetables according to package directions. Drain.
- Boil the macaroni according to al dente directions. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients in large Dutch oven.
- Add a little water, if necessary, for desired consistency.
- Heat through and serve.