Mom Spotted has many great recipes, including one for Blueberry Lemon Streusel Muffins. You can find the full recipe here or by clicking the picture above. Please, visit the site when you are baking for all the steps and tips. I am just including a brief summary in case the recipe disappears for some reason!.
Makes 12 muffins.
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
Zest of 1 lemon
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/3 cup milk
2 cups blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter (cold)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In first bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, put your blueberries and a spoonful of the batter mix. Mix.
- In your last bowl, whisk together oil, egg and milk.
- Combine the dry mix with the wet mix. Don't overmix.
- Add blueberries and mix as little as possible. Just to coat.
- Fill prepared muffin cups. They don't rise so fill almost to top.
- Combine streusel topping by hand and sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Listed Under Recipe Categories