Blueberry Muffin and Buttermilk Pancakes Cake
You can find the original recipe here on Averie Cooks. You definitely want to visit that page to get so many more details about baking this. Whenever I make this, it is always a big hit here. I have even prepared mini muffins with this and they were heavenly! This is definitely a fantastic site to visit for more recipes!
Makes 1 8x8 pan
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
pinch of salt (optional)
1 large egg
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups frozen blueberries
confectioner's sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8x8 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl, combine egg, buttermilk, sour cream, oil and vanilla.
- Add wet mixture to dry and lightly mix with spoon or spatula.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake about 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar.
Blueberries, Buttermilk, Cake