Cheesy Bones Recipe
You can find this Cheesy Bones recipe, and many more, at Kraft. This is another favorite place to find some recipes. Many of the bloggers I follow have worked with Kraft and created some awesome recipes. This one is good for any day, but would also add a nice touch to Halloween meals.
1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated soft breadsticks
1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Kraft Classic Ranch dressing
1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Separate breadsticks and cut in half.
- Stretch each half piece to 5-inch length and tie knots on both ends.
- Roll in cheese to evenly coat all sides.
- Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix ranch dressing with hot pepper sauce.
- Cool breadsticks slightly and serve with dressing mixture.