This recipe can be found on Spoonful, which is site courtesy of Disney. You know Disney has some great stuff! LOL Anyway, to go to the recipe directly and get all the information, click here or the picture above. They actually are closing the site down. You will be able to find all the information at the Disney Family Site. I'm not sure exactly if this recipe will follow with them, but you will be able to get the summary on my site.
2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese
1 (15-ounce) can or bottle of pizza sauce
1 (8-ounce) package of Hormel pepperoni minis
1 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
Crackers and breadsticks
- In 2-quart slow cooker, place cream cheese.
- In bowl, combine pizza sauce and pepperoni minis. Pour over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers and breadsticks.
Listed Under Recipe Categories
Cream Cheese, Dips, Slow Cookers