Fish Stick Pizza
Gorton's has some great fish products, along with some great recipes to use with their products. You can click here or on the photo above and visit the recipe that they have shared. While you are there, be sure to check out the other recipes. Your mouth will be drooling! LOL Enjoy your visit there! I am only including the summary below in case for some unknown reason their site is down when you are trying to make them.
16 Gorton's Classic Breaded Fish Sticks
6 English muffins, halved
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1-1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare Gorton's Classic Breaded Fish Sticks according to package directions.
- In the meantime, toast English muffins and top with 2 tablespoons of the sauce.
- Cut cooked fish sticks into 3 pieces each.
- Top each English muffin with 4 fish stick pieces and 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Broil until cheese is melted and serve immediately.