Fresh Cranberry Muffins
MyRecipes.com has a fantastic recipe for Cranberry Muffins. You can click here or on the picture above to go to the full recipe. This is only here for a summary in case the recipe disappears. I hate when that happens! LOL
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
2/3 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
1/4 cup butter or stick margarine, melted
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Whisk well.
- Stir in cranberries and make a large well in the center.
- Combine milk, butter, rind, vanilla and egg.
- Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until they spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Remove muffins from pan immediately and cool on wire racks.