One of my favorite sites is Being Alison. She is great! Be sure to click here or on the photo above to go directly to the recipe she created. She has some great recipes there to check out while you are there, along with many additional posts to share with you! Be sure to check out her site. I only include the summary in case for some reason the website is down when I go to make one of the recipes.
1 can (16.3-ounces) Grands! Buttermilk Biscuits (8 biscuits)
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
8 slices (2/3-ounce each) American cheese
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits and flatten into 5-1/2-inch rounds.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Add biscuit rounds, a few at a time, and cook for 3 minutes per side, until light golden brown.
- Remove from skillet.
- Place 2 slices on 4 of the rounds and top with the remaining rounds.
- Return to pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
Listed Under Recipe Categories