Grilled Mini Pillsbury Alfredo and Steak Pizzas
I found this recipe on the Our Ordinary Life blog. You can click here or on the picture above and get the recipe with all the full directions. Be sure to check out their other delicious looking recipes while you are there! Remember, I only include the summary below for those time that I go to make the recipe and I can't find the page again! So sad when that happens. But please, do yourself a favor and make the recipe following the full instructions instead of just my brief summary.
1 can Pillsbury Pizza Crust
Fresh mozzarella slices
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Romano cheese
1 teaspoon flour
fresh ground pepper
fresh basil, chopped
fresh oregano, chopped
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Grill steak any way you like and slice up.
- Combine heavy cream, butter, Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
- Add flour and ground pepper. Heat on stove top.
- Divide pizza crust into 4 pieces.
- Round corners and dust with flour to prevent sticking.
- Combine tomato, basil, oregano and olive oil.
- Grill pizza crust on foil on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- On cooked side, top with sauce, meat and cheese.
- Allow pizzas to grill another 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top with tomato mixture.