Hershey's Best Brownies
Hershey's definitely has the best recipes and their Best Brownies recipe is always a guaranteed hit! When you want a great recipe, be sure to browse their recipes. You will find something perfect there! They do include a frosting recipe on that page too, however, I don't frost my brownies so I won't be including that on my summary.
1 9x9 pan, 16 brownies
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat with a spoon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until edges start to pull away from edge of pan.
- Let cool completely in pan before cutting.