Life Cereal Cookies
Cooking is Medicine is a site that I don't even know how I came across. LOL But I did save this recipe! Now that I have found it again, I have to get this on my site so I actually remember I have it. Amy and I do a LOT of baking over the holidays and this cookie is going to be used this year too! To get the full recipe and all her instructions, click here or on the picture above. I only include the summary in case, for some reason, that her website is down when I go to make them!
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/2 cups Life cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and add to batter.
- Add cereal and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop onto baking sheet or stone.
- Bake 8-10 minutes and remove from pan after 1 minute to cool.