I found this recipe on All Food Recipes. OMG! Can you say make this right now for me? I will definitely have to pick up these ingredients. I know this will be a huge hit here! To see the full recipe (and check out so many of their other recipes), click here or on the photo above. I know my mouth was watering glancing through their site! My summary is only listed here in case, for some reason, their website is not up when I am going to make it.
1 box graham crackers
2 7-ounce jars marshmallow creme
1 tub of cool whip (thawed)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon salt
- Mix marshmallow creme with cool whip until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla. Mix again.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with graham crackers
- Spread 1/2 of marshmallow whip evenly over crackers.
- Spread another layer of graham crackers with the other layer of 1/2 of the creme.
- Top with graham crackers.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate and cream until well mixed and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salt.
- Whisk every 5 minutes for about 15-20 minutes
- Pour chocolate mixer over graham crackers and put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator.
Listed Under Recipe Categories