AllRecipes.com has some fantastic recipes to choose from, including this one for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Click here to see the entire recipe, or on the picture above, and get all the reviews and information to see if this is the recipe for you. I include the basic summary of the recipe just in case that page disappears.
Makes 4 dozen
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2-3/4 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Gradually beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Listed Under Recipe Categories