Makes 5 dozen cookies
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12 ounces) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
Listed Under Recipe Categories