I found this recipe for Oven-Fried Buttermilk Chicken on Food.com. You don't need me to tell you how great most of the recipes on Food.com are. Go ahead and go there and check out all the steps to the recipe. If for some reason the recipe disappears, you can come back here for the summary.
1 fresh chicken, cut into pieces
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 cup flour
1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (optional)
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line 15x10 inch pan with foil.
- Melt butter in foil in oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place buttermilk in shallow dish.
- On waxed paper or plate, mix flour, poultry seasoning, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Dip chicken into buttermilk to coat completely.
- Dredge in flour mixture to coat completely.
- Place chicken skin side up in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Listed Under Recipe Categories