Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
About.com has so many wonderful areas, I could explore there forever - LOL For the full recipe and all their great instructions, click here or on the picture above. I only include the summary in case, for some unknown reason, their site is down when I am going to make it.
3 to 4 pound chicken parts
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a pie pan, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Put butter in shallow baking pan and place in oven to melt.
- When butter is melted, arrange chicken pieces in pan, skin side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then turn over.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and done.