Pizza Wraps Recipe
Lovebugs and Postcards is another blog that I have found some great recipes. Click here or on the picture above to go directly to the recipe on their site and get the full information. I only create a simple summary here, in case, for some reason, the site is down when I want to make it!
Can of Biscuits (10-count) or pizza dough
Marinara (or Spaghetti sauce) for dipping
*For homemade pizza dough:
3 cups of flour
1 tablespoon active dry yeast (0.25-ounce package)
2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 to 1-1/2 cups warm water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- For homemade pizza dough:
- Combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast in large bowl.
- Mix in oil and warm water.
- Pinch dough into ten pieces.
- Flatten dough and shape into an oval.
- Place pepperoni (or any desired filling) and slice of cheese.
- Roll dough up and pinch all edges to seal it off.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve with marinara on the side.