When I make Manwich for dinner, it gets inhaled. I found this recipe on the Manwich site and you can get there by clicking here or on the picture above. I think we all get used to the same recipes and make them over and over. Go ahead and head to their site and try to change things up a little!
PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 can (15 ounces) Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided
1/2 cup Egg Beaters original
1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs or 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1-1/2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 13x9 inch cooking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup Manwich sauce.
- Mix remaining Manwich, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, onion, salt and black pepper until well mixed.
- Add beef and mix just until combined.
- Shape meat mixture into 9x5-inch rectangle in baking dish, pressing together firmly and flattening top.
- Spoon reserved Manwich over loaf.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.