This is so good. You don't really need the website (which you can get to by clicking here or the picture above). The recipe is right on the package of seasoning that McCormick has prepared for you. This is so simple and so delicious, you will want to grab some of this and keep it on hand!
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package McCormick Slow Cookers Sweet and Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix seasoning, ketchup, water and brown sugar until well blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove chicken from sauce.
- Shred with forks.
- Return chicken to sauce
- Mix and heat with sauce before serving.
Listed Under Recipe Categories
Chicken, Sandwiches, Slow Cookers