I found this Snickerdoodle Blondies recipe on My Own Sweet Thyme. Be sure to visit the recipe on their site as they have some wonderful pictures to guide you in your preparation.
Makes 1 9x13 pan.
2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- In small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter in pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until surface bounces back when pressed gently.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
- While still warm, cut into squares or use cookie cutters to cut into shapes.