Stuffed Crescent Rolls
I love checking out the various blogs for their recipes and Musings From a Stay at Home Mom is no exception. You really want to check out their recipes - including some great ones to make with the kids! You can click here or on the photo above to see all the details of the recipe. Go ahead and be sure to check out her other recipes while you are there. I am just including a summary here in case, for some unknown reason, her site is down when I am baking!
Tube of crescent rolls
Fillings of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles.
- Place a row of filling about 1/4-inch from the wide end of the triangle. Don't overdo it! 2 teaspoons of butter, peanut butter or sugar or 5 to 7 chocolate chips is enough!
- Roll up the triangles from wide end and finishing with the little point on outside.
- Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.