Baked Meatballs Recipe
Food.com is a great place to go for recipes. Simple and delicious! Those are my requirements and these meatballs pass the test! Click here or on the picture above to go directly to the recipe. Explore while you are there. I know my mouth is always watering when I leave their site - LOL I only share the briefest summary here in case, for some reason, their website is down when I am going to make them. Enjoy!
Serves 4 to 6
1-1/4 pound ground sirloin
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Form into 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.