Blueberry Streusel Muffins
The Girl Who Ate Everything shared this wonderful recipe for Blueberry Streusel Muffins. Click here or on the photo above to go directly to the website. Be sure to check out her other recipes and enjoy the story she shared with this recipe. I know I enjoyed a good chuckle while reading it. LOL I only include the summary here in case, for some reason, the website is down when I go to make it.
12 Jumbo Muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup butter, softened
1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- To prepare streusel topping, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork or by hand until it is the consistency of wet sand.
- In small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and milk and beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fold batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle muffins with streusel topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.