Chocolate Covered Pretzel Jack-O-Lanterns
As you know, I love the bloggers, especially for their recipes (ok, and their giveaways too). They are usually so creative and Oh So Savvy Mom is no exception. You can click here or on the picture above to get the full recipe and directions. I am only including the summary here in case, for some reason, the site is down when I go to make them!
Melting Chocolate (Orange if possible)
Orange Food Coloring if you use Vanilla Chocolate
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 50% for 1 minute.
- Microwave an additional 20 seconds if necessary.
- Add shortening if you need to make it thinner.
- Add food coloring (if needed) and mix well.
- Dip pretzels completely in chocolate and shake off as much excess as possible.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Immediately add a green M&M for stem.