Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
My daughter told me about this recipe. It was only a picture on Facebook, but I found this one and tomorrow morning, we are going be having these for breakfast! Be sure to check out more recipes on her site. Please click here or on the photo above to go directly to her site for the recipe. I only keep the summary here in case, for some reason, her site is down when I go to make them.
Makes 24 Mini Pancake Muffins
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2/3 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in bowl and whisk together.
- In another bowl, combine buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter, just until mixed.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients with a spoon and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, being sure to reserve a few to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan and serve with syrup and melted butter on the side.