Baked Italian Meatballs
|Baked Italian Meatballs|
3 pounds ground beef
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix by hand until well combined.
- Scoop out 1-1/2 inch balls and roll by hand until round and place on cookie sheet
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until done.