Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whenever I make these, I automatically make a double batch! These are delicious and so easy to make! We love to share them with our friends, neighbors and family! Follow these simple instructions to make your own!
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups flour
2-3/4 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F
- Blend butter with sugars and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour and mix completely.
- Add oatmeal and make sure everything is combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using 1-1/2 inch scoop, scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until starting to turn golden at the edges.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before removing from pan.